- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels (PPC, search, SEO, etc.).
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong adaptability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and astute attention to detail.
- Knowledge of social media channels.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, or journalism.
- Health benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for professional development
- Bonuses after the probation period of 3 months
ARM Marketing Services Inc., established in 2002, is a prominent Canadian company in the field of providing marketing solutions, research and business planning to Canadian corporations, private clients and foreign investors.
Please NO phone calls or walk-ins. If interested, please apply with your resume at: email@example.com