- Conduct market research and analyze data to establish clents’ needs;
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies used by competitors;
- Advise management on marketing, advertising or sales promotion opportunities;
- Establish goals and objectives in order to reach our clients through appropriate marketing channels;
- Conduct online marketing and website promotions through different social media platforms, including managing customer reviews;
- Create marketing collateral, including brochures, newsletters, flyers, blog posts, direct mail, etc.;
- Maintain and update content on our websites, develop and support social media promotion activities and advertising campaigns; increase company online presence;
- Respond to email and phone inquiries; coordinate with third-party vendors.
- College diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications or related discipline.
- Some previous work experience in marketing is required.
- Strong command of English (both written and verbal).
ARM Marketing Services Inc., established in 2002, is a prominent Canadian company in the field of providing marketing solutions, research and business planning to Canadian corporations, private clients and foreign investors.
Please NO phone calls or walk-ins. If interested, please apply with your resume at: email@example.com