Actual Employer Details
- Employer’s name: ARM Marketing Services Inc.
- Job Location(s):
212-640 West Broadway,
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5Z 1G4, Canada
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
- May research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- 3+ years of experience creating high-performance web sites and a solid portfolio (with code samples) to back it up.
- Familiar with responsive and mobile-first development.
- Linux Server Administration, scripting.
- Have a passion for great design and an even bigger passion for great user experience.
- Be knowledgable about UX/UI and front-end optimization for the best user experience across platforms/devices.
- Think creatively and strive to innovate.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
Please NO phone calls. Please send your resume to email@example.com